How to post pictures...
Go to http://photobucket.com/ and register for a free account. Next....
1) On the PhotoBucket "My Album" page, click "Choose files" from "My computer" and select the picture on your computer that you want to upload to your PhotoBucket album. Your picture is probably in your computer's My Documents or My Pictures folder.
2) After you've selected the picture, it'll be uploaded to your PhotoBucket album. Note...Just below the "Upload Images and Video" box you'll see a "Reduce to:" box. Your pictures will display best on most computers if you select the 640 x 480 size.
3) Scroll down and you should now be able to see the picture you just uploaded, and below it should be 4 addresses (Email & IM, Direct Link, HTML Code, IMG Code).
4) Place your cursor on the Photobucket image and copy and paste it into your composition.
5) Click on the picture and you'll see it becomes surrounded by a number of small boxes. To make the picture taller or wider, drag the appropriate box. To resize the picture proportionally, drag one of the corner boxes diagonally.