It's been a few days since your post--- wondering if you found any. Here's one.
Beef and Mushroom Soup
- 4 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 3 carrots, cut into 1/2" slices
- 6 oz. pkg. long grain white and wild rice mix
- 1 lb. beef sirloin, cut into 1" cubes
- 5 cups low sodium beef broth
- 1 tsp. dried marjoram leaves
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 1 pkg. dry French Onion soup
Place mushrooms, carrots and rice mix in 4-5-quart crockpot. Top with cubed beef, then add broth, marjoram, salt, and pepper and onion soup mix. Cover and cook on low for 7-9 hours until beef is cooked and stew is slightly thickened. 6 servings.
Thanks for posting. Do it again soon.