Italian Crescent Casserole
1 lb. lean ground beef
1 chopped onion
1 cup prepared spaghetti sauce
1 Tablespoon dried Italian Seasoning
1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella or Monterey Jack cheese
1/2 cup dairy sour cream
1 (8-oz.) can Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
2 tablespoons margarine or butter, melted
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees F. In large skillet brown ground beef and onion
until beef is thoroughly cooked; drain. Stir in spaghetti sauce, Italian seasoning and heat
2. In medium bowl, stir together mozzarella cheese and sour cream.
3. Pour hot meat mixture into ungreased 9X13 baking dish
or 10-inch deep dish pie pan.
Spoon cheese mixture over meat mixture.
4. Unroll dough over cheese mixture.
In small bowl, combine Parmesan cheese
and margarine; spread evenly over dough.
5. Bake at 375 degrees F. for 18 to 25 minutes or until deep golden brown.