How to post pictures... I am giving you our Moderator, Dave's directions,
just changing a tad making it correct for this new Forum software.
Go to: http://photobucket.com/ and register for a free account.
1) On the PhotoBucket "My Album" page, click "Choose files" from "My
computer" and select the picture on your computer that you want to upload
to your PhotoBucket album. Your picture is probably in your computer's
My Documents or My Pictures folder.
2) After you've selected the picture, it'll be uploaded to your PhotoBucket
album. Note...Just below the "Upload Images and Video" box you'll see a
"Reduce to:" box. Your pictures will display best on most computers if you
select the 640 x 480 size.
3) Scroll down and you should now be able to see the picture you just uploaded,
Right click on the photo and click on Copy.
4) Go back to the Forum to your composition. Right click and click on Paste.
5) The photo appears and is surrounded by a number of small boxes. To make
the picture taller or wider, drag the appropriate box. To resize the picture
proportionally, drag one of the corner boxes diagonally.
I hope this helps you. I see you have figured it out for yourself...but I would
really like to see Lil Bit in detail, so if you could upload future photos to
Photobucket in the 640X480 size recommended, I'd love it. I know you are
very proud of her and I'd like to be able to see all you are telling me about
your treasure and how neat she is.
Again, welcome SO very much. I'm excited about what you are doing and
looking forward to details and photos.
Happy remodeling your Lil Bit!