Today I should have worked on getting the 5th wheel ready to go but not I...for as bad as I want to go sure am dragging my feet
But today went to Idaho Falls with one of the dd's we had the twins and their sister, gs and his girlfriend they were putting together his halloween custom and he also had to have a optical appointment then dashed back to Rexburg where we were meeting the rest of the family but friends of one gs as he was having a birthday party at the fun zone what ever name it had Then home but should know when I go with this particular dd that straight home isn't in her volcabulary ....the mom that was in FL for school met us there as well so we were all together as a family and that is good..but now I'm looking at the mess I need to start putting away and wondering how I'm going to get it all down and as I left my mom the other day she asked if I would be over again before I leave so might depends upon the weather go over to see her tomorrow so am going to have to really hussle on Monday to get it all done
Went to SLC for my youngest dd's graduation way different than I've ever experienced but it was nice and so glad that she finished this it will be interesting to see what she does with it...
Joella as to my getting the rig to Q this is the plan as of right now: subject of course to change...
On Tues my brother will come over and he and I will take the 5th wheel to SLC I want to be the one to drive it down after we get off this hill that I'm perched on ...hoping that that drive of almost 200 miles (right now can't remember what the miles is) it's a good 4-6 hour drive in car depending upon everything...we had a big snow storm go through but according to the smart phone (not mine ) it's suppose to warm up for the next 3 days...so if this is true it will be a good travel day...I want db to coach me to encourage me and be there but I need to learn how to drive the truck towing the trailer. Then in a couple of weeks my husbands birthday would be on 11-10 and the kids want to get together as a family they think that will make it easier for them we also have another family event this coming weekend so will have things to do for the next couple of weeks..Some might ask why not wait up here till it's all done and not have to pay KOA a bundle....cause it's cold up here the hoses are frozen and the weather is so iffy up here that I just need to get down to where it's more mild when the two weeks are up will take the 5th wheel down to Q and hopefully I will make it ok ...everyone keeps telling me I can do it so am sure going to try figure if I'm am a nervous wreck by the time I get to SLC then I can look into an alternative means of getting down there..one of my dd's has suggested that I leave the trailer down there year round and move in with her and her son it has merits makes the most sense she at this time lives with her sister and her family but that will change some time in the summer...something to think about but perhaps I will do the camp host again who knows
as to the pup didn't go see them weather was too bad on my way to SLC and then coming back they didn't answer the phone didn't have time today and when I was on the internet they didn't even show anything in Blackfoot so not sure what was going on...pretty much decided that as cute as they were that perhaps right now when I'm trying to get ready to travel that it wouldn't be the best time to get a puppy or even any dog will think about it more when I get to SLC
you all take care hopefully will see you in Jan Evie did you find a place for that week? hope so good to hear from you Joella hopefully all will go well with your friend and her new knee